Old 05-05-2011, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Will[_7_] Will[_7_] is offline

Default Birds and water

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

"CT" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:

And what are the readers thoughts on Digestive Biscuits as dunkers?
;-)

Digestives break up far too easily and are therefore best eaten with a
nice bit of blue cheese, rather than used for dunking.

--
Chris

Agree about them breaking up, that is why I posed the question.

We have Digestives at the Cheese and Biscuit course of the Menu at our Lodge
Dinners :-)

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Don't you just love it when the digestive soggily falls into the cup of tea
or coffee and you retrieve it from the bottom of the cup with a
teaspoon........lovely jubbly!!

Will