Old 06-05-2011, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pendrag0n Pendrag0n is offline

Default What to do with old plant pots

Last year i had a few of the smallish plastic plant pots left after I
planted various things. Reluctant to throw them away I had the bright
idea to dot them around deep inside the hedges at an angle and see if
the birds can make use of them. Well I am pleased to report blackbird
and robin has made use of them already. Looks like three big chicks in
blackbird nest. So I'm guessing they approve of an excellent recycling
measure