Old 06-05-2011, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default What to do with old plant pots

On May 6, 5:11*pm, Pendrag0n wrote:
Last year i had a few of the smallish plastic plant pots left after I
planted various things. Reluctant to throw them away I had the bright
idea to dot them around deep inside the hedges at an angle and see if
the birds can make use of them. Well I am pleased to report blackbird
and robin has made use of them already. Looks like three big chicks in
blackbird nest. So I'm guessing they approve of an excellent recycling
measure

Also make a great place for Snails to overwinter.