Old 07-05-2011, 02:33 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default A cat has got broken my lawnmower blades

allhailkingryan wrote:
Please help. I have recently purchased a lawn mower from a friend. Its
one of them styles with thick metal blades. Unfortunately, when i was
mowing my lawn this afternoon, a cat jumped into the path of my
lawnmower. I have politely left the cat on my next door neighbours
doorstep as they have gone out somewhere. However, its tail and front
legs seem to have got jammed in the mechanism. How can i remove the
legs and tail? Any help will be appreciated

Suck them out. Don't forget the hair.