Old 07-05-2011, 08:36 PM
SheffieldGarden SheffieldGarden is offline
Registered User

Location: Yorkshire, UK
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfingers12 View Post
hey everyone, i have been growing carrots in my allotment for some time now and i have never understood why i cant make them grow to a decent size, then i spoke to my granddad who told me to poor a bottle of dandelion and burdock into a watering can with the same amount of water and sprinkle it over the soil. it has something in it that hurries up the growing process apparently as guess what?! IT WORKS! i thought that i would share this amongst you so you too can have carrots as big as mine!
Really?.....I shall try this on some of mine. THe older generation eh...definitely got a few tricks up there sleeve!!
Sheffield Gardener