Old 07-05-2011, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
JonG JonG is offline

Default Best?

Kate XXXXXX wrote:

I rather like the bin storage... Need to get Himself fired up to build
a 3-bin version. (Green bin: general unrecyclable grot, Blue bin:
recyclables including glass and plastic, Brown: Garden waste) Our bins
have to sit in the front garden in view of the living room windows, so
hiding them in a bin-cozy like this is a neat idea.

Can't say I was impressed by the concrete chesterfield sofa...

Ah, but what Else is down the back of it:

"Made from concrete, this is a perfect replica, right down to the
concrete coins down the back."

--
JonG

Party Politics is that system by which generally
well-meaning and intelligent men and women
make themselves appear to be bigoted fools.