Old 07-05-2011, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Best?

In uk.rec.gardening Skipweasel wrote:
They're usually reasonably good for spotting things you've not thought of
before. I quite like the Indi '50 best' range when they do something
relevant to me.

Yebbut ?13 for a pair of hessian growbag covers?

But now you have the idea that perhaps you'd like to cover your growbags
with something that makes them look not like growbags, and perhaps with
something you could make yourself.

*shrug* It's the same way I look at a lot of those "not on the high street"
type catalogues, and get ideas for artycrafty type things that I may one day
get around to making.