Old 07-05-2011, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AL_n AL_n is offline

Default Recommend a cheap grass-slashing tool?

I have a lot of long grass to cut down. Cannot afford a mechanical or
electric device, so I am looking for a manual tool. I woild get a scythe,
but they typically cost a lot. I do not want to do a lot of bending (as one
would say with a sickle) - so I am looking at other kinds of grass
slashers. Has anyone found one that they can recommend? Can you provide a
link?

Here is one I have seen : http://tinyurl.com/6bf8te7

There are other designs too...

TIA!