Old 07-05-2011, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Soooo much junk in a garden

"Mark Baigent" wrote in message

Hi all

I popped in a while ago for advice re clearing a section of garden,
about
90sq yards.

I have been stunned how much rubbish came out of a mound of mud....

1 caravan chassis
2 wheelbarrow loads of broken glass (builders wheel barrow)
6 wheelbarrow loads of bricks and general rubble
1 wheelbarrow load of smashed floor tiles
3 caravan wheels
2 beds and mattresses, rotted so the springs had burst out.
1 caravan roof
assorted old tools

whew - well done you. how did it all get there - please excuse no upper
case, i have a broken shoulder so can only use one hand to type atm.