Old 08-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Mark Baigent Mark Baigent is offline
Registered User

Hiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owdboggy View Post
Our garden is a little bigger than that, say about 3/4 of an acre. We worked it out that we have removed over 30 tons of assorted rubbish from the land over the last 15 years. AND we are still finding stuff. For instance today I found a mole hill, on top of the soil was part of a toy gun, some broken glass and a Shipham's Salmon paste jar.
Keep up the work and be sure to keep taking pictures of your progress. We did not have a camera when we began and regret it a lot that we have no real record of what we did.
30 tons!!! blimey, our garden is 150ft long which is probably why the far end had been misused for so long. Oh and it was hidden by shrubs so easy to ignore.

Salmon paste.... yummy

Mark