Old 08-05-2011, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default rain

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Sun, 08 May 2011 12:35:03 +0200, Emery Davis
wrote:

On 2011-05-08 00:59:18 +0100, "Christina Websell"
said:

we had a bit yesterday a.m but now we are getting serious big rain now
here
in leics. as i speak.
it's throwing it down

tina

And again here last night, though it's breezy & sunny today. I really
hope it's done the gardens some good! Anyone else still in a total
drought?

Yes us in Zuid Holland. It was a very red sky in the morning
shepherd's warning dawn, but it is clear now and still no sign of
rain.

Same here. It's ****ed a bit but the thunder showers landed all around,
none here. Out after moles yesterday, the ground is like dust. Total
of 5 mm out of the last week's work.

-E

The rain we had on Friday and Saturday nights was the first here in
Keynsham since April 4th, according to a fellow allotmenteer.

Pam in Bristol

Whenever I see or hear Keynsham, I always think, "Spelt K.E.Y.N.S.H.A.M"
Does that date me and what happened to him?

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.