Old 08-05-2011, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Best?

"Skipweasel" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
But learning a bit of body-language would save 'em pestering me with
"Can I help you?" when I'm radiating a strong "Leave me alone" glow.

Nothing wrong with being asked *once* IMHO.

Harrumph. Perhaps they should have a tray of "When I'm good and ready"
badges at the door.

Which would serve the same purpose.

Trouble is, in a large shop you can get pestered several times as you
move around.

Rather like Jehovah Witnesses and the latest 'scam', 'money maker' for some,
Cavity Wall Insulation.

Got a wonderful way of getting rid of Jehovah Witnesses :-))))))

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.