Old 08-05-2011, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Skipweasel[_4_] Skipweasel[_4_] is offline

Default Best?

In article , {mike}
@tauzero.co.uk says...
Yebbut £13 for a pair of hessian growbag covers?

£4k for a concrete settee?

Oddly I find that less bothersome. It's so far beyond anything I might
want that it barely skims the surface.

Parked next to a Porsche Cayenne today. Pip asked why it was so big (she
had to get out of my side of the car even though we were both parked
middle-space) and it occured to me that it cost more than the sum total
of all the cars I ever have or will own. The posh end sort cost more
than our house.

Had a peep inside - less leg-room than mine, less space in the boot, and
does less than half the mpg.