Old 09-05-2011, 12:32 AM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Best?

On 8 May,
"'Mike'" wrote:

When I was in business I did a lot of work for a group of JW's. No
objection to them at all, as long as they don't knock on my door. When I
lived in the Midlands I had a group of 'somethings religious knocking on
the door saying that they were 'bringing the word of god to me'. "Sorry, I
don't accept second hand messages. Bring this god to me so I can hear it
first hand' That was about 50 years ago and do you know what? They never
came back. As far as I am concerned, the JWs I was dealing with were
wonderful people. I knew the whole family. They NEVER pushed their
infliction on me.

I jbexed with several. None pushed it at jbex, but they did mention their
(diverse) problems. They were mainly well meaning humans who. usually I could
disagree with.

--
Braïn D [13435]
[13435]Change lycos to yahoo to reply.