Old 09-05-2011, 03:25 PM
sbonline sbonline is offline
Registered User

Default Acer help - post deleted

Hi,

I posted a question yesterday about my acer and am surprised to see that today it has just disappeared. Is this because I am new?

Anyway, is there someone that can help me with an acer that seems to be dying? I have no idea what is wrong with it and I am a novice gardener but any help would be appreciated.

I won't put all the details on here as I have obviously done something wrong previously, but if you could let me know where I need to go I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Steph