Old 09-05-2011, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
JonG JonG is offline

Default Best?

bobharvey wrote:

Can't say I was impressed by the concrete chesterfield sofa...

Ah, but what Else is down the back of it:

"Made from concrete, this is a perfect replica, right down to the
concrete coins down the back."

are you suggesting that all our lost stanley knives are irretrievably
trapped in it's sandy limestony matrix, snared mid shedspace-transfer?

Only temporarily, for pre-transmission processing.

--
JonG

Party Politics is that system by which generally
well-meaning and intelligent men and women
make themselves appear to be bigoted fools.