Old 09-05-2011, 02:07 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Ahem A Rivet's Shot Ahem A Rivet's Shot is offline

Default Best?

On Mon, 09 May 2011 13:51:44 +0100
JonG wrote:

bobharvey wrote:

Can't say I was impressed by the concrete chesterfield sofa...
Ah, but what Else is down the back of it:

"Made from concrete, this is a perfect replica, right down to the
concrete coins down the back."

are you suggesting that all our lost stanley knives are irretrievably
trapped in it's sandy limestony matrix, snared mid shedspace-transfer?

Only temporarily, for pre-transmission processing.

Just so long as it's quicker than restocking the lemon soaked paper
napkins.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith | Directable Mirror Arrays
C:WIN | A better way to focus the sun