Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
stir-fry

Default where to get sae's in toronto area?

Hi Aimee

thanks for the info again.. and for anyone interested, Menagerie on
parliament did indeed have them.. they were about 5 bucks each.
I got 4 and they are doing well so far.
They tok a little while to start nibbling on the algae, but they seem to be
settling in nicely now.

"Aimee Couture" wrote in message
Try Menagerie on Parliament.

Er, oops.. just noticed who was posting this!

Hi stir-fry

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 07:17:31 GMT, Serial # 19781010
wrote:

as the topic suggests i'm looking for SAE's..

I live closest to a big al's but they only seem to get CAE's and
flying foxes.. i've even had them tell me "flying foxes and sae's are
the same thing"

any suggestions?