Old 09-05-2011, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CT CT is offline

Default Acer help - post deleted

sbonline wrote:

Hi,

I posted a question yesterday about my acer and am surprised to see
that today it has just disappeared. Is this because I am new?

Anyway, is there someone that can help me with an acer that seems to
be dying? I have no idea what is wrong with it and I am a novice
gardener but any help would be appreciated.

I won't put all the details on here as I have obviously done something
wrong previously, but if you could let me know where I need to go I
would be grateful.

Your post is still here on my news-server but it depends on how you're
viewing it on your computer. It looks like you're using the
Gardenbanter site of which I have no knowledge.

Here's the thread in Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.re...a10c9d1e831fa#

--
Chris