Old 09-05-2011, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Esra Sdrawkcab Esra Sdrawkcab is offline

Default Best?

On Mon, 09 May 2011 14:06:20 +0100, Richard Robinson
wrote:

JonG said:
bobharvey wrote:

Can't say I was impressed by the concrete chesterfield sofa...
Ah, but what Else is down the back of it:

"Made from concrete, this is a perfect replica, right down to the
concrete coins down the back."

are you suggesting that all our lost stanley knives are irretrievably
trapped in it's sandy limestony matrix, snared mid shedspace-transfer?

Only temporarily, for pre-transmission processing.

Before they reappear in shedspace as a damp half-bag of cement, on which
we
sit so comfortably ?

Ah!, tis but an extension thereof for the vv rich sheddie IAMSN!

It All Makes Sense Now

--
"Nuns! NUNS! Reverse! Reverse!"