Old 09-05-2011, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Please ID my Tomatoes!

I have some tomato plants that are doing exceptionally well. The seeds came
from the Hampshire Potato Day.

Every year I have trouble with labels being lost or forgotten or just total
mislabelling. So this year I made an extra special effort and labelled as
soon as planted with proper printed labels.

The really good tomatoes are labelled "Nicholovana".

Google says nu-uh. Not a sausage. Or a tomato.

Can anyone suggest in what way I've mislabelled my tomatoes this year
(Perhaps Mr Nicholovana supplied the seeds!), and suggestions for what they
possibly /should/ be labelled as.

(All I can say is that they appaer to be potato-leaved variety. Hopefully
I'll be able to comment on the fruit later in the year!)