Old 10-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Samseal Samseal is offline
Registered User

Default Suffolk punch 35dl exhaust

Hi all,
Finally managed to get my hands on an old Suffolk punch and am slowly trying to bring it back to life.
Unfortunately the exhaust system was totally wrecked and had rusted itself firmly to the port. After trying all the normal methods of freeing it (wd40, long wrenches, heat, etc etc) I've come to the conclusion that the only way will be to drill it out and re-tap the hole.
Does anyone know the specs for the thread on the exhaust? I've a feeling it's BSP but would love to have that confirmed.
Thanks and regards,
Sam