Old 10-05-2011, 02:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
m.anne m.anne is offline

Default dandelion and burdock makes your carrots grow ginormous!

"SheffieldGarden" wrote in message

greenfingers12;919786 Wrote:
hey everyone, i have been growing carrots in my allotment for some time
now and i have never understood why i cant make them grow to a decent
size, then i spoke to my granddad who told me to poor a bottle of
dandelion and burdock into a watering can with the same amount of water
and sprinkle it over the soil. it has something in it that hurries up
the growing process apparently as guess what?! IT WORKS! i thought that
i would share this amongst you so you too can have carrots as big as
mine!

a few tricks up there sleeve!!

So, where would i get a bottle of dandelion or burdock to mix with the
water. Thanks.

--
SheffieldGarden