Old 10-05-2011, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Please ID my Tomatoes!

Sacha wrote:
Not much chance of keeping anything separate in our rather overpacked space!
But I did notice it's a typo - it's nicholcovana, with an extra C. Still
doesn't help, nothing showing up. :-(

This is a bit weird but there's someone in Hampshire breeding Cocker
Spaniels with the kennel name Covana. Their name isn't Nichols but it
made me wonder if someone called Nichols in a house called Covana
supplied your tomato seeds! If so only the person who sold them to you
will be able to tell you.

It was on the seed swap table, so very possibly someone's name. Annoying,
though. :-)

I'll keep an eye on it and see how it goes.