Old 26-02-2003, 05:41 AM
Steve

Default E-bay orchid observations

In article k.net, "Gene
Schurg" writes:

........They show a beautiful picture of the plant in bloom and then when you

scroll
down you find out that the actual plant you are bidding on is a couple years
away from blooming............................

I happened to be browsing through ebay last night myself. I buy on ebay, but
NEVER orchids. I hadn't looked there in a while and I noticed there was a lot
of showing a blooming plant that was really a parent.
I also found one vendor that claimed to show the actual plant in the auction
but the same exact picture was shown for two different auctions that weren't
even selling the same species. I've seen that before too. Ugh!

Steve
in the Adirondacks of Northern NY