Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Eric Schreiber

Default Just started CO2 DIY, how long till bubbles?

"Dave M. Picklyk" wrote:

Hey guys, I just started my CO2 2L bottle tonight about 3 hours ago. When
usually can I expect some bubble action? I have noticed that the water is
slowly being pushed out of the hose...I guess this is a good sign. But it's
hard to be patient. I might stay up all night trying to watch for that first
bubble...or should I? Does it sometimes takes a few days? Do you usually see
some froth or anything in the bottle when the reaction starts to occur? Am I
asking too many questions??

It usually starts in just a couple of hours for me. Seems to depend on
the recipe and room temperature.

You might try swirling the bottle a little. Try to not splash any of
the mix into the air line.

--
www.ericschreiber.com