Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Dave M. Picklyk

Default Just started CO2 DIY, how long till bubbles?

It started pretty quick. This morning I'm getting 23 bubbles a minute. Is
that too much?
The problem is that when I turn my aquaclear filter down in the morning when
I feed, it stops bubbling and water siphons back into the hose a few inches,
then it has to clear it out again.

"Dave M. Picklyk" wrote in message
a...
Hey guys, I just started my CO2 2L bottle tonight about 3 hours ago. When
usually can I expect some bubble action? I have noticed that the water is
slowly being pushed out of the hose...I guess this is a good sign. But

it's
hard to be patient. I might stay up all night trying to watch for that

first
bubble...or should I? Does it sometimes takes a few days? Do you usually

see
some froth or anything in the bottle when the reaction starts to occur? Am

asking too many questions??

Thanx alot!

Dave.