Old 11-05-2011, 04:35 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Plum Tree Desecration!

On 5/11/11 1:08 AM, Darren Wingham wrote:
Great, thanks for the advice.

You see I've had so little to do with this fruit, up until now, I even
get the spelling wrong!!

Any more tips on plum tree care greatly appreciated.

Darren.

Now that everyhone has had a good laugh, you need to tell us where the
tree is. That is, what is your climate, which determines when you
should prune the tree.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean