Old 11-05-2011, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default OT Buying from Amazon

On Wed, 11 May 2011 'Mike' wrote:

Has anyone any experience, good or bad, about buying from Amazon?

All good. Any problems are sorted out immediately. What do you want to
know?

"Any problems are sorted out immediately" Can you elaborate on what problems
you have had and how they were sorted please?

A few months ago I bought a new motherboard. The LAN port didn't work. I
filled in a returns document and requested a new motherboard. It arrived
the next day even before I'd despatched the faulty one back to them. I
also received a postage-paid label so I didn't even have to pay for
returning the faulty goods to them.

David

http://rance.org.uk