Old 12-05-2011, 02:41 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Good canning tomato??

Nad R wrote:
Sue wrote:
Sorry. I should have been more specific. No, I grow for stewed
tomatoes - tomatoes with onion, celery and bell peppers.
Sue

I could not let myself pass that one up. If you are canning with peppers
and and onions I hope you are using a pressure canner. Using a water bath
canning with peppers can be very very bad news. For the note a pressure
canner is not the same as a pressure cooker. Something like in the link.

http://www.amazon.com/All-American-9...5164352&sr=8-1