Old 12-05-2011, 03:06 PM
John Alcock John Alcock is offline
Registered User

Location: South West France

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan Munday View Post
Hi John

We always go with Petunia's in our hanging baskets.

My view is that you maybe a little late. We tried sowing our own last year and bought seeds from a recognised supplier. They were sown early and brought on in a green house. I have to say they were very dissapointing and have reverted back to buying trays of plants from out local independent nursery.
Thought i may be but will give it a go, plants are so expensive here in France compared to the uk, what i paid for 50 in the uk i only get 6 here and they look bedraggled