Old 13-05-2011, 07:03 PM
CathB CathB is offline
Registered User

Smile Peony roses and Rhodendron "Cynthia"

I am amazed at the amount of flowers on both of these in my garden.

Last year a friend of mine told me about the "spent" coffee granules, her daughter works in one of the banks and in their cafe all the people who are into gardening were asking for the used granules from their coffee machine.
She was told by one of them that it helps the plants. So she got me a couple of bags full of them and I put them round my plants and wow!

Cath