Old 13-05-2011, 08:54 PM posted to rec.ponds
BZTGuy BZTGuy is offline

Default Springtime Pond Start-Up (article) & BZT

Good to hear. We have been keeping pretty busy and our market focus
diverged, but we're slowly reintegrating BZT with the ponder circuit.
Glad to know our extended shelf life has served you well, and also
glad our little article has helped. I do apologize for our
extended absence from the forums and newsgroups. I have been missing
the friendships and contributions, so it's time to get involved.

My personally favorite article was the Rasti-Land Amusement park
article - nothing to do with Koi, but plenty to do with water. You can
read it on the blog, too. http://united-tech.com/news/news.html. I
personally would love to get invited to more amusement parks, because
I'm a bit of a roller-coaster fanatic.

I'll be posting more random tidbits on our facebook and blog in the
future. Some will be koi-related, others not. If you FB, feel free to
add us. I'm always on there, so questions are easily and quickly
answered (but I will try hard to come back here regularly as well!!).

Bruce

On Apr 24, 8:03*pm, ~ jan wrote:
Been a BZT believer for years. I even took some time off from it when I
started keeping the filter primed by running at a slower rate in winter.
After 2 years on the shelf I decided to use up what I had left.... was I
surprised that suddenly my filter didn't need cleaning as often! Needless
to say, I'm back to using it, purchased the 1 lb. package last fall.
~ jan