Old 14-05-2011, 08:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Andy Andy is offline

Default Anyone willing to donate some turf?

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
On May 13, 8:08 am, "Andy" wrote:
Hi all,

I think that I've missed the boat regards sowing a new lawn from seed and
be honest, I would prefer to lay turf.... but.... being currently
unemployed
means that I don't have the funds to buy turf.

Get the full picture atwww.mygardenproject.co.uk/lawn.php

Have a great day

Andy

I can't see why you can't still sow grass seed, this showery weather
is just right for it.
Also you might want to think about having a website with paid
advertising on it, I doubt the benifits people would look kindly at
that, they would term it as earned income.

Hi Dave,

I had to laugh at this one... and you're right, so in the interest of
fairness I'll declare the £3.61 the site has made

Andy