Old 14-05-2011, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default PV panels and Feed inTariff.

"harry" wrote in message
On May 13, 5:27 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On May 13, 5:20 pm, harry wrote:

I have started a group about PV panels if anyone has them or is
considering getting them. Please join & recount experiencse/
questions.

Damn. Forgot to put the link in!
;-0http://groups.google.com/group/feed-in-tariff-uk-pv-panels/topics?start=

:-((

This looks to me as if someone is advertising something on urg. Nobody
EVER
does that do they?

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

No advertising. Just for information exchange. I have one myself and

lots are popping up all over the place including taking up quite large
areas of peoples gardens. This due to the high prices on gets for
electrcicty generated.
They are not without interesting problems

I did email the OP to ask what the hell is a PV but have not had any
sensible reply!

Alan