Old 14-05-2011, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Low Cost Automatic Waterer for Outdoor or Greenhouse

'Mike' wrote:
Are we the only ones in the world with wonderful neighbours?
Neighbours who will water the plants?
Neighbours who will clear the mail from the letter box?
Neighbours who will come in and open windows and close windows to show the
place is 'lived in'?

We have neighbours on one side who are lovely, and will water for us and
feed the chickens in exchange for eggs, etc.

And we have neighbours on the other side who, as soon as our backs are
turned are calling out environmental health and the rspca and complaining
because our hop-wires are above regulation height whilst his fence is 9'
tall and cuts into our garden.

Unfortunately, the 'nice' neighbours are old and ill, and we can't ask them
to do much any more. :-(