Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Dave

Default pros cons of co2 reactor, I need it??

"Dave M. Picklyk" empowered us with this mighty blow
against the Patriarchy:

WOW! Sounds pretty tedious. You see, I don't have any tools or cool
dremel sets (which I would love) so I can't do all this funky stuff.
I've heard of using the part out of a gravel vacuum sucker. I have to
learn the basics of how a reactor actually works before forming any
ideas I think.

Btw, I thought that anything over 25ppm could become toxic for the
fish..this isn't true?

I think it's more of a guideline than anything else. 30ppm is fine.