Old 15-05-2011, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Plant i.d please

"kay" wrote in message

Dave Hill;921438 Wrote:
On May 14, 8:02*pm, wrote:-
sheila wrote:-
'Pictures by sheilaformby - Photobucket'
(http://tinyurl.com/69ogtjv)....-
-
These have appeared in a pot that has morning glory planted in it, on
reflection, I may have mixed some seeds together, any idea what I am
cultivating alongside my morning glory!-

Don't know what it is, but it has very nice leaves, except for those
slightly worrying dots. *And something has had a good munch out of the
top
leaf.

Reminds me, I forgot to sow morning glory this year. *:-( *Is it too
late?
(I suspect it was a March/April seed)-

Try Shoo-Fly Plant (Apple of Peru) (Nicandra physalodes)

Yes, agreed, shoo-fly. Will have quite nice blue and white flowers in
due course.

--
kay

Thank you all, perhaps I will remember it from last summer when I see it!