Old 15-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Bennewby Bennewby is offline
Registered User

Hi David,
I'm thinking i will just stick to the 125ltr bag as i can lift it and its easier to move around but just for the record a dumpy bag is what you would get a ton of gravel etc delivered in.

I was so confused abouit it and like you say it depends on the density and moisture content etc. I have a lot of pots to fill and my sister has a raised bed so the idea was to share the cost and share the soil/compost (not sure what the difference is lol) I am VERY new to gardening.

This website is a great help though.

Thanks
Ben