Old 15-05-2011, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default It was in this newsgroup/forum .....

Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:

Whilst it wasn't me, guv (as you know), I find it a bit ironic that so
many contributors to this group can easily dig up the previous sayings
of Mike in so many different ways (which have been documented over
time) but you cannot dig up those of others

Mike enjoys stirring the pot, and facts have very little to do with it.
Rather like many "news" commentators on my side of the pond and I suspect
across it as well.
It's raining here too...I actually have some rice plants to set out, so
don't mind too much...