Old 15-05-2011, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default It was in this newsgroup/forum .....

"Jake" Nospam@invalid wrote in message
On Sun, 15 May 2011 20:45:56 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

. ........that someone took me to task for discussing Freemasonry as I did
in a thread about Gardening Masons.

Would they please put their head above the parapet again please?

I can't find who it was.

Mike

Whilst it wasn't me, guv (as you know), I find it a bit ironic that so
many contributors to this group can easily dig up the previous sayings
of Mike in so many different ways (which have been documented over
time) but you cannot dig up those of others (and you ignore your own).
It only goes to confirm the widely held belief that you don't actually
read the posts to which you respond (which I know you don't).
Otherwise, the methodology would be immediately apparent to you.

I really do wish you every success in re-reading historic posts to
find the information which you seek.

Hint - if all else fails, save your newsgroup posts from your
newsreader to a text file. Then open the text file and search for
"mason". Just noticed, you use Outlook Express. Don't know if that
does this. Have a look at the help file.

Here's hoping that you've bought your wife a chair and she can at
last sit down having been standing as a gardener for over 50 years.

Cheers

Jake

Thank you so much for your contribution Jake but reference

"" I find it a bit ironic that so
many contributors to this group can easily dig up the previous sayings
of Mike in so many different ways ""

that's just the point, THEY DON'T, they SAY, I have posted something but
NEVER EVER back up their accusations with ""my postings"

However, as you appear to be an expert, kindly find the postings where
someone was taking me to task for speaking in public about Masonic
activities. If I remember correctly, said person said that my Lodge would
never allow such publicity, or words of that effect, and that I would be
chastised. .......................... Not by the GRAND MASTER of course but

:-))

Mike
Who will never be GRAND MASTER of one Lodge let alone two at one time ;-))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.