Old 16-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Drobium's Avatar
Drobium Drobium is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedworth ,Warwickshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathateria View Post
My friend gave me this shrub (I think) yesterday.It was uprooted from her garden,and I planted it in mine a few hours later.
She doesnt know what it is,other than its a flowering shrub! She cant remember what colour the flowers are,so Im hoping you can help me.
Looks like a Spirea, maybe 'Spirea Shirobana', but it is difficult to say alot more without a flower?
Sometime they are white, but on that shrub i'd err more towards the pink side?
Yay! it's spring!