Old 17-05-2011, 08:09 AM
hazella hazella is offline
Registered User

Location: Norwich, Norfolk

We have been doing it bit by bit, slowly but surely, most of it is going to be lawned especially where the kids part is, the top part of the garden is having flower beds and some decking put in. I live in norwich on the outskirts near long stratton, so its nice countryside and i want a nice garden to go with it not a uncontrollable jungle, also we do have a roller that we borrowed from a neighbour but its hard work as the ground is so hard to do anything with, my eldest does help, the other two are too young yet which is a shame.
Thanks for the tip about recycle i will look it up if they do it in our area.