Old 17-05-2011, 09:02 PM
buzzbomb buzzbomb is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lannerman View Post
Hi Buzzbomb, I think all I can say to you is to have a look around your area and see what other people are using ? Try also any local nurseries for advice.
Like I always tell people buying climbers down here in windy Cornwall, go for something quick growing, you can always cut things back but you cant add bits on if what you choose is struggling to do the job ?
Lannerman.
Thanks for reply lannerman. Heading over on Friday so will check out some of the garden centres on the island.