Old 17-05-2011, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Orange honeysuckle

On May 17, 2:16*pm, Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 04:30:28 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hill

wrote:
I will have to go back down with the camera if this blasted rain ever
stops.
David

Do you mean that light drizzle that I've just driven through on the
way home from Bridgend - not *enough to justify putting the wipers on
"intermittent" - just 5 or 6 flicks of the wiper control in 7 miles?

Jake

I had a man from Welsh water out to see me this morning, and as we had
to be outside it tiped it down almost the whole time he was here.
Seems I have to fit "Double checkvalve taps" incase I try to send some
of my spare water back into the mains, just wish I could at times.
That was around 11am, had to go out to see if I could get the taps
around 3pm and I still had to have the wipers on.
If I could post the rain we don't want on ebay I would.