Old 17-05-2011, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Get rid of foxes by....

mogga wrote:

http://www.oldham.gov.uk/environment...fare/foxes.htm

And my apologies for not looking at the link in more detail- obviously, the
advise to get rid of your earthworms is especially daft!

Here in the colonies, the mayor of Albany, New York just vetoed a bill that
would have allowed a limited number of people to keep a limited number of
chickens (no roosters), because he didn't want his city infested with farm
animals.
How glad I am to live out in the country where the main rule is "Do
whatever you wish as long as it doesn't frighten the livestock."