Old 18-05-2011, 10:50 AM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by geebea View Post
I am struggling find a bamboo source to learn there methods from. I seem to just make it up as I go.
This is a very quiet forum, and, hope I don't offend anyone, not anyone I'd really call a bamboo expert regularly visiting. The high traffic bamboo forum (though heavy US focus) is bambooweb.info • Bamboo Forum
There are also some expert bamboo contributors on some more general temperate climate exotic gardening forums (and with a higher UK focus): growingontheedge.net - Index page and
Hardy Tropicals UK - Forum Home