Old 18-05-2011, 03:47 PM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hill View Post
Will this rain never stop?
Yesterday we ended up with 0.4 inches and today we are forecast for
heavy rain for several hours.
I want to get out and start planting the dahlias, a job that will last
me 2 to 3 weeks.
David Hill
Not very long ago people in South Wales were complaining about a drought. You should be grateful for this generous rehydration of your soil. We could do with a persistent wet spell where I am. It is so dry that when we had half an inch of rain overnight about 10 days ago, when I came to dig a hole about two days after that rain, the ground was already dry as dust again.