Old 18-05-2011, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Highgrove

In article , M
writes
Thanks although this does not really answer the question. The tours
have timed starts, I want to know, will I be give a whistle stop tour
in 45 minutes and then required to leave or can I wonder around all
day. The round trip will be about 400 miles so I don't want to do this
if all I get inside is 45 minute!

Normally you apply then wait for a date they give you (the gardening
groups do anyway) then name all people coming and car numbers etc. plus
no mobile phones - not sure about cameras. I think you would be ushered
round but not fast .

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy