Old 18-05-2011, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Andy Andy is offline

Default Anyone willing to donate some turf?

"Andy" wrote in message
Hi all,

I think that I've missed the boat regards sowing a new lawn from seed and
to be honest, I would prefer to lay turf.... but.... being currently
unemployed means that I don't have the funds to buy turf.

Get the full picture at www.mygardenproject.co.uk/lawn.php

Have a great day

Andy

Hi,

Having read the comments and feedback in this newsgroup, it has become
apparent to me that some people take umbrage that I'm asking for donations
as it implies that I'm asking for something without giving anything in
return, which isn't the case.

So, with this in mind I have changed the wording to 'Sponsor' which reflects
the request more accurately.

To sum up, visitors are invited to 'Sponsor' an item and in return their
name/company and their website are promoted and linked to from the site and
they (and a guest) will be invited to the barbecue party once the project is
finished.

Andy

www.mygardenproject.co.uk